Brilliant Ideas For Astronomy Research Paper Topics
The study of the universe is a mysterious and interesting thing to study. Since the universe is so big there are so many topics that you can use for your astronomy research paper. I’m going to give you some general topics that you can use for your astronomy research paper and the sub topics that you can focus on or use as your main topic.
Brilliant Astronomy Research Topics
- Cosmology: Big Bang Theory, Dark Matter, Primordial Nucleoysnthesis, and Cosmic Microwave Background.
- Fundamentals: Constellations, Gravity, Eclipses, and Relativity.
- Historical Astronomy: Philosophy Of Science, History Of Astronomy, and Archaeoastronomy.
- Space Exploration: Robotic or Human Exploration and SETI.
- The Sun: Solar Structure, Magnetic Activity, and Space Weather.
- Cosmic Time And Distance: Parallax, Distance Scales, Cosmic Ages, Cepheid, and Hubble’s Law.
- Exoplanets: Properties, Detection Methods, Astrobiology, and Plant Formation.
- Galaxies: Galaxy Formation, Clusters Of Galaxies, Galactic Structure, and Active Galaxies.
- Instrumentation: Ultraviolet Astronomy, Gamma-Ray Astronomy, Radio Astronomy, and Telescopes.
- Solar Systems: Venus, Uranus, Neptune, Mercury, Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, Earth, The Moon, Comets, and Asteroids.
- Stars: Supernovae, Stellar Evolution, Star Clusters, Neutron Stars, Hertzsprung-Russell Diagram, Brown Dwarfs, Binary Stars, Stellar Nucleosynthesis, Star Formation, White Dwarfs, Black Holes, and Gamma-Ray Burst.
- Miscellaneous Astronomy Topics: General Physics, Relativity, Quantum Physics, Electricity and Magnetism, Thermo and Stat Mach, and Oscillations and Waves.
Sites To Help With Your Research
Now that you have an idea for your topic, where can you find the information on it? Here are some sites that will help you do your astronomy research paper.
- Kids Astronomy: This site makes learn about astronomy fun with games and all the information about our solar system.
- Astronomy Now: This is the site for the magazine Astronomy Now and has articles on all kinds of stuff that has to do with astronomy.
- Universe Today: Universe Today is also a good site to find out more information for your research paper.
- Space Dot Com: This site has articles, webcasts, photos, and video that all have to do with astronomy. This site is easy to search for the topic that you are doing your research paper on.
- NASA: The best site to find your research for you paper is the NASA website. It has accurate information because they are the experts on astronomy.
- Star Gazing: If the other sites don’t help you find what you need this site should point you in the right direction. It has list of astronomy sites that will be able to help you. And they are broken up into categories, which makes your research easier.
Cepheids, Cosmic Ages, Distance Scales, Hubble's Law, ParallaxExoplanets
Astrobiology, Detection Methods, Planet Formation, PropertiesGalaxies
Active Galaxies, Clusters of Galaxies, Galactic Structure, Galaxy FormationInstrumentation
Gamma-ray Astronomy, Infrared Astronomy, Observatories, Radio Astronomy, Telescopes, Ultraviolet Astronomy, X-ray AstronomySolar System
Asteroids, Comets, Earth, Jupiter, Kuiper Belt Objects, Mars, Mercury, Meteors, Neptune, Pluto, Saturn, The Moon, Uranus, VenusStars
Binary Stars, Black Holes, Brown Dwarfs, Gamma-ray Bursts, Hertzsprung-Russell Diagram, Neutron Stars and White Dwarfs, Spectral Types, Star Clusters, Star Formation, Stellar Evolution, Stellar Nucleosynthesis, SupernovaeOther Subjects
Relativity, Classical Mechanics, Oscillations & Waves, Thermo & Stat Mech, Electricity & Magnetism, Optics, Modern Physics, Quantum Physics, General Physics, Mathematical Tools, Other Sciences, Education Foundations, Education Practices